Friday, 12 November 2010

ZOMBIESSSSS

So after about a month's worth of me saying "I'll make a post this weekend", I figured I'd kick this thing off once and for all, with these fine gentlemen:  



Yeah, so I'm literally just noticing that they're both bald and sporting exposed nipples. Sorry about that? Anyway, they were speedies from a weekly time wasting character design challenge me and my animation buddies do when we're required to think too hard and desperately, desperately need a break. I'll definitely upload more of these as I do them, aaaand I'll eventually get round to scanning the rest I've already done!

3 comments:

  1. You should quit being lazy and post more stuff. Okay? Okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you Amy, you better impress me with some awesome posts asap!

    ReplyDelete