Monday, 17 January 2011

Leyendecker is a boss~~~

Okay, so because I'm still sat finishing my foundation drawing and KPA stuff for deadlines, I've been hidden away more than usual, which, I think you'll find, means this is the perfect time for an update!

I know, I know, I can hardly process it myself, but I promised one eventually!

So yeah, two digital painting studies of a couple of Leyendecker pieces. No, they're not perfect or polished to a finish, but I might just leave them that way. 


See? I can post! :D

Anyway, hopefully I can give another update pronto, and hopefully it'll be more interesting to look at too?

Cheers dudes!

EDIT:

Sod it! Have an Aztec dude too!

5 comments:

  1. LOVIN the aztec guy and some freakin' good leyendecker's! Specially the hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Love the tones and colors you used on the hand and the face :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, thanks a lot! I can't take much credit though, given that I'm just imitating the fabulous J.C Leyendecker, but hey, with any luck, I might be able to produce original stuff akin to this someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful leyendecker studies! very impressive! Love your blog =D

    ReplyDelete