Saturday, 23 April 2011

Marwell, animals, and mustachioed men!

So it appears this blog is embarrassingly cobwebby after that week turned into what is probably over a month now! On the bright side though, I guess that means I've actually been busy getting on with uni work, which in the long run is probably a good thing!

This update, I'm slinging up some fairly recent zoo drawings done on a trip. I completely missed the point, unfortunately, when I decided rendering crazy fast animals with a mechanical pencil was a good idea. It was super fun anyway though, and I'd love to try my hand at it all again soon!



And finally, a creeper dude I drew between animations one night a week or so ago. In retrospect, he actually kinda reminds me of Nigel Thornberry, but I swear it was totally unintentional!


Thanks, guys!

8 comments:

  1. Amy these are SMOKIN!

    Hope all your works coming along! Gad this holiday has been shitters lol

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, that last comment was meant to say 'God, this holiday has been shitters'... It looks like I tried to say 'Glad this holiday has been shitters (for you' but mispelt it... Just to clear that up ha.

    Oh and btw lovin the Leemur lookin over his shoulder. Looks like he's posing for a dating website... But the bush baby's my fav ha. Love all of their eye lids too! Great detail;P... And the brush pen one! Mad skills

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the fact you took a mechanical pencil to do observational drawings at the zoo! It's like... taking a plastic tea spoon to a Steak House! :D
    And yet you still managed to tear that steak up! (That's meant to mean that you still did really nice drawings! ;)
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, freaking brilliant! I concur with what the others have said - and those lemurs... oh my! :O Great job Amy, you need to update more often cause I love seeing your stuff! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So impressed with the level of detail you were able to get with your animal drawings! Nigelous is looking pretty rad as well. Looking forward to seeing more :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Thank you so much for the kind words, everybody! You're all wonderful, (and freakishly talented) haha. :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete