Friday, 12 October 2012

Guards, Gangsters and Gunslingers

…So this place has been MAJOR neglected for the past, what, year or so? Yeah... sorry about that. :C

So, here's me ripping off the band-aid and popping up a snippet of the painting I've been doing whenever opportunity raised it's ugly head. A Slig, a gangster (Paulie from the fabulous series 'The Sopranos') and some old character designs from a hardcore western faze I went through end of last year:
AGHHH.

Belated love, peeps, and deep head bowing to the late commenters/followers I never thanked!

5 comments:

  1. well, you know what I think..... When I die, I want to be reincarnated as you for your mad skills! ;D AWESOME paintings! now keep up the blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO THE HELL IS THI- oh it's Amy! Yaaay!

    Nice stuff as always mi amigo! Hoping this becomes a regular thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm looking forward to this.

    Just took a look at your portfolio too... oooh yeah, that's the stuff! The line weight and the shapes, totally awesome.

    So yeah, don't make us http://bit.ly/PP8xnI !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeuu I thought I left I comment on this :(
    Love the Soprano painting *o*
    P.S You need to email me your address so I can send you a drawing!!
    OneDayLeFilm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete